Family holidays on and next to the ski slopes on the Arlberg
At the Albona Nova, guests don’t travel, they come home. With the nice difference that you don’t have to worry about anything here. The motto for families is also to feel good and to enjoy themselves: jump straight into winter fun and feel welcome in the child-friendly ambience of the house.
children‘s play area
Our new, spacious children‘s play area is located right next to the restaurant and is guaranteed to delight our younger guests, offering a climbing wall, giant Lego blocks, a ball pit with a slide and a range of wall games!
In our children's cinema just beside the kids playing room there are films for all age groups three times a day. Just cuddle up, cheer and forget the time. It's movie time!
For keen little swimmers, our hotel swimming pool rounds off a successful holiday. So, be sure to pack your swimsuit!
For our teenage guests we have a seperate teen-room with table soccer, music system, gaming console and a chill-area.
Perfect for hanging out without parents and little siblings
Family holiday with baby
Travelling with a baby? No problem - we have everything you need. Our baby set comes with a kettle, changing mat, baby monitor, nappy disposal, potty and/ or footstool for the bathroom, cot and high chair. We will be pleased to set everything up in your room upon request.
If you need a babysitter, we can also help. Just let us know the date and we will book a sitter for you! (about € 15.00/h).
Sledges for babies and pushchairs can be rented via reception at Brändle or Strolz.
- Children's dinner daily at 6.30 pm
- during holiday-season we offer a special children's buffet
- for little snacks you can order à la carte at the bar or the sun terrace.
Also our little guests are being spoilt by our kitchen staff! Healthy nutrition plays an important role in the early years already, that's why we offer a children's menu with lots of nutricious and tasty choices.
- “Kinderland Little Zürs” offers baby care for children aged 2 years and up.
- The ski course always starts on Sunday and Monday; the final ski race takes place on Friday. Tickets for the Ski Kindergarten and the children’s ski school are available at reception.
- The Zürs Ski School offers small ski groups and the possibility of lunchtime supervision.