Family holidays in the heart of the alps
Our new, spacious children‘s play area (approx. 25m²) is located right next to the restaurant and is guaranteed to delight our younger guests,
offering a climbing wall, giant Lego blocks, a ball pit with a slide and a range of wall games!
Our in-house cinema shows movies for all age groups three times a day and in two languages. DVDs are also available to borrow. A swim in our hotel own indoor pool is the perfect closure to a great holiday.
For our teenage guests we have a new seperate teen-room with table soccer, music system, gaming console and a chill-area.
Family holiday with baby
Travelling with a baby? No problem - we have everything you need. Our baby set comes with a kettle, changing mat, baby monitor, nappy disposal, potty and/ or footstool for the bathroom, cot and high chair. We will be pleased to set everything up in your room upon request. If you need a babysitter, we can also
help. Just let us know the date and we will book a sitter for you! (about € 15.00 per hour). Sledges for babies and pushchairs can be rented via reception at Brändle or Strolz.
- Children's dinner daily at 6.30 pm
- during holiday-season we offer a special children's buffet
- for little snacks you can order à la carte at the bar or the sun terrace.
Children’s dinner is served daily from 6.30 pm, at 6:00 pm with pre-order
We have been awarded:
Also our little guests are being spoilt by our kitchen staff!
Healthy nutrition plays an important role in the early years already, that's why we offer a children's menu with lots of nutricious and tasty choices.
- “Kinderland Little Zürs” offers baby care for children aged 2 years and up.
- The ski course always starts on Sunday and Monday; the final ski race takes place on Friday. Tickets for the Ski Kindergarten and the children’s ski school are available at reception.
- The Zürs Ski School offers small ski groups and the possibility of lunchtime supervision.