Experience pure pleasure in our Gourmet hotel on the Arlberg!
Exclusive, creative and still down to earth. With many engredients from the region and exquisite region and exquisite specialities from all over the world. Unconditional quality prepared with the passion of the experts and served with special attention!
That is culinary art of the Albona Nova and your guarantee for tasteful holidays
Be impressed by the culinary art of our toque-winning cuisine – both as part of the gourmet half-board package and also in our award-winning restaurant “Die Ente von Zürs”.
And if there will security and hygenic demands due to corona, we will surprise you with new ideas.
Food connoisseurs will have a good time at the Albona Nova because, with us, hospitality goes through the stomach. From the first sip of coffee in the morning to the exclusive gala dinner, serving you only the best is very important to us.
Other specialties include:
- a welcome cocktail on arrival
- a rich breakfast buffet with juice bar and muesli corner. We serve fried eggs and omelets of your choice straight from the kitchen. Choose from our coffee specialties (melange, coffee latte, ...) or enjoy a pot of coffee
- our 6-course evening menu with options
- 7-course candlelight gala dinner
- A fine fondue chinoise with three kinds of meat, prawns, vegetables, side dishes and dips
- For a surcharge, you can be pampered in our award-winning restaurant “Die Ente von Zürs”.
- If you are hungry, we offer you an à la carte menu from 12:00 to 14:00 with baked potatoes, bowls, souls and much more at our hotel bar or, in good weather, on our sun terrace.
Of course, we also offer a vergetarian menu to guests who prefer not to eat meat. And certainly our kitchen is also ready to deal with allergies and intolerances (lactose-free and gluten free) and we'll cook accordingly for you.
Dresscode for the dinner: sporty-elegant.
The award-winning restaurant “Die Ente von Zürs”
Our fine award-winning restaurant “Die Ente von Zürs” offers select duck-based delicacies. In keeping with the motto “Nomen est Omen” we serve dishes such as duck liver ring cake, duck cappuccino and duck crème brulée in an elegant atmosphere. Of course, there’s also the right Austrian premium wine to go with each course. ... and don’t forget to ask about our specially bottled duck wine.
E nterprising cuisine
N on-stop quality
T riumphantly light
E ntirely duck
O pulent dinners
N aturally fresh
Z inging creations
R ich cheese selection