Arriving by car
Coming from Bregenz:
You can reach Zürs am Arlberg via the A7 and B96 to Lindau. Drive through the Pfändertunnel on the A14 to Bregenz, Feldkirch, Bludenz and then on the S16 to the Arlberg. The exit is Langen am Arlberg/Stuben. Now just drive over the Flexenpaß and turn left at the top of Rauz Alpe to Zürs.
Coming from Munich:
From the other direction you come from Munich on the A8 through Kufstein on the A12 to Innsbruck and then to St.Anton am Arlberg. Drive over the Arlbergpaß and at the top of Rauz turn right for Zürs. In Zürs drive to the centre and at the Tourist Information Office turn left up towards our hotel.
Parking spaces and garage spaces are available at the hotel.
Arriving by train or bus
- Arrival: Langen railway station (20 minutes by taxi or bus)
- Altenrhein airport (1 hour, 91 km)
- Friedrichshafen airport by Lake Constance – D (1 ½ hours, 120 km)
- Innsbruck airport (1 ½ hours, 110 km)
- Zürich airport – CH (2 hours, 190 km )
- Munich airport – D (3 ½ hours, 297 km)
- Car park and Garage next to the hotel
If you prefer a private transfer from/to airports or train stations we will be pleased to arrange a taxi, a limousine service or helicopter transfer . ask our staff at the reception for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
If you arrive by car please don't forget your snow chains.